Everyone knows that getting GOOD mail is one of the very best things. I am a huge fan of the monthly subscription boxes that seem to be all the rage right now. It’s like receiving a little present each month! Okay, okay, I know that I’m the one paying for it, but I still get excited every time I see a package in the mailbox. I’m currently a Birchbox member, so I get fun samples of high-end hair and beauty products. Plus, this month, they teamed up with Kate Spade’s Saturday, which means I get a fun coupon to use on all of that site’s fabulous stuff! It’s so much fun that I thought I’d share this month’s spoils with all of you!
First, can we just talk about how cute the little box is?! These boxes are great for little gifts, and I also use them to help organize my bathroom counter.
When I opened the box, I was greeted with fun patterns, bright colors, wonderful scents, and a little card welcoming me to the May box.
The back of the card has a list of the products in the box and instructions for how to use them.
This month, I received
- Eyeliner from Cynthia Rowley – Honestly, I will probably only use this once or twice. I tend to stick with what I know when it comes to eyeliner and mascara, but I do enjoy Cynthia Rowley products.
- Kerastase shampoo and conditioner – I will use ALL of this and want more. I have a slight addiction to shampoo/conditioner (okay, I currently have five bottles of each in my shower), and this stuff smells AMAZING.
- Lip gloss from Noya Beauty – I’ve never heard of this brand before, but I love the shade of the gloss. It’s the perfect summer shade, and after perusing the company’s website for a bit, it looks like a company I would purchase things from often.
- Lotion from Perlier – This stuff smells goooood! I also like having tiny lotions to stow in my purse and in my desk. Super handy!
- Bar soap from Sumbody – I’m not a huge fan of bar soap, but this stuff smells like heaven. I can’t wait to give it a try!
So, that’s the rundown on the fun products I got this month. If you like hair and beauty products, I would highly suggest giving Birchbox a shot! It’s only $10/month, and you can cancel at anytime.
So, what are your favorite beauty products? Do you currently receive any subscription boxes?